This is a charming 1920’s vintage 1 Bedroom Apartment transformed into a studio space that can be shot with the backdrops in place or set up as a living room for “lifestyle” shooting. full of plants, paintings, and prints, decorated with the unique style it offers a very cool backdrop for your creativity.
This space also boasts A very photogenic vintage black and white tiled kitchen, for an added backdrop for your creative ideas. We also offer rooftop access for a beautiful golden hour or any hour shot with lovely California palm tree background, perfect for green screen shoots, headshots, editorial, fashion, portrait, commercial, and product films and photography.
Central Elements Studios is centrally located in the lovely district of Los Feliz, with free parking usually easily found nearby. The shooting space where the backdrop is located is 220 Sqft.
Equipment & Amenities
All equipment included free use with rental or you can bring your own
1. What is prohibited?
There is no tobacco smoking inside the space, you may smoke outside.
No colored powder, glitter, smoke grenades, shoots involving splashing water, paint or any liquid
2. Can I take a tour of your Studio?
3. HOW BIG IS THE MAIN ROOM WHERE THE BACKDROP IS?
4 HOW BIG IS THE ENTIRE SPACE? INCLUDING ALL ROOMS?
The full Space available to shoot in, including lounge area is 950 sqft.
The Studio itself with backdrop / Seamless paper is 300 sqft / Lounge 650 sqft
5. How far back from the Seamless background can I stand to shoot photos?
6. WILL THERE BE SOMEONE THERE DURING MY RENTAL TIME?
7. WILL SOMEONE BE ABLE TO HELP ME WITH LIGHTS AND MODIFIERS ?
(IF NEEDED ) FOR YOUR FIRST 10-15 MIN. I WILL HELP YOU SET UP,
FAMILIARIZE AND SEE WHERE EVERYTHING IS.
8. WHAT IF I NEED SOMEONE THE ENTIRE TIME TO HELP ME MOVE LIGHTS, CABLES OR HELP IN OTHER WAYS ?
THERE IS AN ADD ON AVAILABLE FOR A FULL-TIME ASSISTANT
FAMILIAR WITH LIGHTING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
@ 25$ PER HOUR
9. How many people in total can be at my shoot?
MAX 4 PEOPLE