Central Elements Studios is a Modern, stylish, fully equipped, boutique Photography Studio just minutes from Downtown L.A.On the 3rd floor of 1915 five-story building, Central Elements Studios with 950 sqft of interior shooting space, 9 ft. high ceilings, two separate shooting areas, a balcony with amazing daylight & downtown views,
Central Elements studios is Perfect for portraiture, creative photography, Fashion & Beauty Photography product photography, self taping & videography.
Owned and operated by photographer/videographer, Alexx Thompson Central Elements Studios also offers a wide variety of services for your photographic and video needs.
Rental comes with FREE use of all lights, strobes, backdrops and grip equipment.
950 sqft studio
Free equipment usage with rental
Cozy client Lounge
Exterior – Balcony & fire escape
Central Elements oﬀers a few exterior options for shots as well ..step out from the studio through a pair of french doors onto your lovely balcony featuring views of downtown L.A..
Less than two feet out the door you may enjoy a ﬁre escape oﬀering even further options for exterior shots. The streets around this location also oﬀer a variety of urban settings and backdrops for great photography as well.
Equipment & Amenities
All equipment included free use with rental – or bring your own!
- Godox AD600BM 600Ws HSS Flash Strobe (1)
- Flashpoint Studio 400 Monolight flash strobes (4)
- 37” Godox octagon soft box (2)
- 9″ x 35″ Godox Honeycomb Grid Softbox (2)
- 14” x 63″ Strip Softbox with (2)
- 22” Beauty Dish (1)
- White Translucent shoot through Umbrellas (2)
- 48” Parabolic Softbox (1)
- 43” reflector/diffuser silver, gold, white, (1)
- Godox 47″ octagon softbox (1)
- Godox X1C wireless trigger ( or Canon) (1)
- Godox Xpro C flash trigger for Canon) (1)
- 300 watt fresnel continuous light with dimmer (1)
- 500 LED Panel continuous light with dimmer (1)
- Led Bi-Color Video Lights panel 2300K-6800K (1)
- Godox SL-60W LED continuous Video Light (Bowens Mount) (2)
- C Stands 40” arms (3)
- light stands (6)
- sand bags (5)
- 6 foot tall white and black v flats
- various 20×30 white boards
- White gloss plexiglass for product shots (1)
- Black gloss plexiglass for product shots (1)
- 82” Wide x 16” tall Seamless white paper (1)
- 82” Wide x 16” tall Seamless black paper (1)
- 82” Wide x 16” tall Seamless pink paper (1)
- 53” wide seamless yellow paper (1)
- 53” wide seamless light blue paper (1)
- 10 x13 green screen (1)
- Exposed brick (1)
- 3rd floor balcony with downtown views (1)
- Client Lounge (Also available to shoot in.)
- Hi Speed Wifi – Bluetooth audio system.
- Private, clean restroom w/shower inside the studio
- Bluetooth speaker for music on set
- Free High Speed WIFI
- Green screen
- 56”snart TV
- Full length mirror
- Secured Building under video surveillance
- Refrigerator/ microwave
- Natural Light
1. What is prohibited?
There is no tobacco smoking inside the space, you may smoke outside.
No colored powder, glitter, smoke grenades, shoots involving splashing water, paint or any liquid
2. Can I take a tour of your Studio?
Absolutely, Just Contact us to request a tour.